Date & Time: 23rd-25th June, 2021; 13:00 BST – 18:00 BST
For the sixth time in a row, we are inviting to discuss the interplay of IP, Competition, and Public Policy. With several key questions to be addressed, such as the adequate level of licensing or the challenges presented by anti-suit injunctions, there is a dire need to calibre the role of both IP and competition law for the high-tech innovation ecosystem. More than ever before, is it important to provide thought leadership and contribute to formulating judicial and governance perspectives that will assure that IP breaks the equation of being a tool for economic growth and prosperity.
· Anti-Suit Injunctions
· Jurisdiction, Extraterritoriality & Comity
· Update on Recent FRAND Cases
· Component Level Licensing
· Proportionality of FRAND injunctions
· What role for Standard Setting Organizations in the eco system?
· Essentiality of Standard Essential Patents
· Advance the state of Play for Markets for Standard Essential Patents
· Hear first-hand what Judges, Academics and Public Authorities have to say on some of the hottest trends in the sector
· Be part of a Thriving Community of Thought Leaders
Day 1: June 23 2021
Enjoy, Debate and Have Fun!
Post a Comment