Those leading the establishment of the association are UK-based IP professionals who were named in the first edition of the IAM Strategy 250: Jon Calvert; Matthew Dixon; Simon Edwards; Ben Goodger; Jackie Maguire; Ian Harvey; John Pryor; and Mark Thompson. Anyone who has a demonstrable expertise in IP strategy will be eligible to join.Readers are invited to join the LinkedIn group if they want to be kept up to date with progress in the formation of INTIPSA and would eventually like to become members.
INTIPSA's aims are to:
• Establish and integrate the role and function of IP strategy within business, education and government.
• Promote excellence in the provision of strategic IP business advice.
• Serve as a means for business to locate qualified IP strategists.
• Promote best practice and act as a mechanism to share this.
• Act as a focal point for enhancing the IP capabilities of the UK economy and UK businesses.
• Share market knowledge and act as a network to members of INTIPSA.
• Provide long term IP strategic perspective.
• Provide opinion in relation to national policy.
"Where money issues meet IP rights". This weblog looks at financial issues for intellectual property rights: securitisation and collateral, IP valuation for acquisition and balance sheet purposes, tax and R&D breaks, film and product finance, calculating quantum of damages--anything that happens where IP meets money.
Monday, 15 November 2010
New IP Strategists' Association being formed
Labels: INTIPSA, IP strategy
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment