* "Considering intellectual property in acquisition pricing" (Rachael Schwartz, ipCapital Group)If you want to take a peep but don't subscribe, IPM offers a free three-day trial if you fill in the form here.
* "Brand valuation: the methodologies" (Sophie Roberts, staff reporter)
* "IP valuation: venture capital investing and biotech funding" (Catherine White, staff reporter)
* "The value of efficiency and transparency in IP licensing: let the market decide" (Ian David McClure, IPXI)
* "Ten things every IP lawyer should know about tax" (Ed Denny, Norton Rose)
* "Taxing question" (Michael Knapper and Dominic Stuttaford, Norton Rose)
* "IP planning and the creation of value" (Rohan Massey and Peter Nias, McDermott Will & Emery)
"Where money issues meet IP rights". This weblog looks at financial issues for intellectual property rights: securitisation and collateral, IP valuation for acquisition and balance sheet purposes, tax and R&D breaks, film and product finance, calculating quantum of damages--anything that happens where IP meets money.
Monday, 7 February 2011
Latest IPM focuses on IP finance topics
IPM) carries a set of short features on IP finance topics. In this issue are the following:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment