OxFirst is 10 Years old! Celebrate with Us.
Oxfirst 6th IP And Competition Forum:
Standard Essential Patents & FRAND
1 p.m. UK time – 6 p.m. UK time
2 p.m. – 7 p.m. CET
In this conference, policy makers, law makers and IP and Competition practitioners will be discussing the Future of FRAND.
Ballet dancers will perform various solos.
Day 1: June 23
- Where in the Supply Chain should one take a license?
- Updates on Recent FRAND Disputes
- Essentiality Perspectives on SEPs
- CEO of the UKIPO
- Mr Vajda QC, Monckton chambers, visiting Professor in King's College London, previous Judge at CJEU
- Representatives from Nokia & Audi…
Day 2 : June 24
- The FRAND Defense
Day 3: June 25
- Standard essential patents & AI
- Lord Justice Arnold, Judge at the Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- Representatives from IBM, Philips and Panasonic…